I've started updating To Prevent World Peace

I've just posted my first new page of To Prevent World Peace in two years!

Those of you who have been following my work for awhile know that I value being reliable, and I had never taken a hiatus for nineteen years of comicking until a lot of personal crises hit my life in 2021.  All of my creative systems broke, and I have been slowly working to rebuild them.

I'm being much more careful.  For now, and possibly forever, I would like to avoid deadlines.  I do my best work when I have the freedom to take extra time with anything that needs it.  Deadlines served a valuable purpose when my imagination was well ahead of my fingers, but now I can write more quickly than I can imagine new stories, and imagination usually cannot be rushed.  I hope you will trust me to create new beautiful things.

In case this interests you, another project I am working on now is turning my yard into a place of both beauty and food.  Eventually, I may start posting about what I've done, and offering cuttings and seeds of varieties I have bred.  In case this is something that interests you, my priorities include climate resilience (especially heat, cold, and drought), sweetness, intense flavor, and long shelf life.  (I don't like cooking.  Thus, I value food that I can just pick and eat.)

If you would like to help me out, you can become a patron over on Patreon, or buy some of my books.  If you prefer to read things for free, that's fine, too.