The way I use Patreon

I'm going to change the way I use Patreon a little bit.  Hopefully you'll like it better.

In the past, I've restricted myself to posting only the next chapter of whatever book I'm currently posting.  This arbitrary restriction has resulted in me posting some books on Patreon years after writing them (like the Dragon Eggs series), or even failing to post some books at all (like the Fairy Senses series).  It has also resulted in me having nothing to post for months at a time, even though I have been writing a great deal.  That's a lose-lose situation!

I want everything I do to be a win-win situation.  So, I'm going to kick that limitation to the curb entirely, and start posting whatever I have recently completed that feels substantial and worthwhile enough to make a paid post.

This will include:

• The next chapter of a book I'm currently writing.
  • A short story.
  • A new page of To Prevent World Peace.
  • A few re-lettered strips of A Magical Roommate.
  • A new piece of digital art, especially if it's relevant to one of my stories.

Odds and ends, such as worldbuilding notes, deleted scenes, works in progress, and little stuff, will continue to go into behind the scenes posts.

By making this change, I expect to post more consistently, and I expect to be able to justify spending the time to start lettering pages of To Prevent World Peace again.

Is there anything you would personally like to see me post soon?